What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
They look ok with them on and great with them off, but I'm so nervous for door dings that I don't know if I'd be comfortable taking them off....lol

Last edited:

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Smacked a curb with my 26s (sleep deprived due to a newborn). Can't stand curb rash and was already thinking of getting rid of the chrome rims. So I ordered some black 26" Dub Skillz. I have next week off so hoping they arrive quickly and I can get my tires and tpms swapped over.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the canister purge valve and evap purge valve to fix the CEL. SERIOUSLY, THREE FREAKING DIFFERENT types of quick disconnect connectors?!? TWO of the mothers on ONE part?!? WTF?!!

After dropping the spare and spending the afternoon up in the body of the truck, I have nothing to say but I wish a pox on the house of the engineers who thought that design was a good idea. and if it was a bean counter who had the final decision there, then I sincerely hope their 'beans' shrivel and fall off their 'stalk'. I'm just saying.

GcD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed factory nav system with Isimple iPhone connection.

jonnycann

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picked up the Thule Sonic XL but... Im thinking of returning and exchanging for the Sonic XXL.

I have seen member Hoe's with the XXL and just seem more aesthetically fit for our Hoe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 35

guy from norcal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After what seemed like a 72hr nextflix marathon taking the moldings off (it was only about 3hrs) they're finally off. Digging the new look. Now if I could only do bodywork and paint I'd take that rear wiper off.

Before and after pics

/image_zpsc6txeggq.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
image_zpsqwrqfjm4.jpg

Looks much better without the mouldings.:party36:

Cavan806

Reaction score
Picked up the Thule Sonic XL but... Im thinking of returning and exchanging for the Sonic XXL.

I have seen member Hoe's with the XXL and just seem more aesthetically fit for our Hoe
I have that same box for my Tahoe. It does seem small once you put it on top. However I do like the fact that I can put it up there by myself. The fact that I don't need help carrying it and installing it is the only reason I kept the XL over the XXL. Besides it has more than enough room for what I need it for. Great carrier though I love all my THULE stuff.

jonnycann

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good Point Cavan806 for lifting it up and installing with one person. I might just keep the XL

XXL will be a work out just putting it up and taking it down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork