What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riggz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I don't have to use the trailer wire harness to make the brake lights flash as turn signals. They would flash opposite the mirror lights and front signals. That drovey OCD nuts ;). Plus the reverse lights are super bright with the Triton V3s.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
So... Your brake lights are standard, your turns are amber in the reverse socket?

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Kudos for doing something different. Not my cup of tea, but good for going outside the box. My ocd would be having red and amber, not all one color.

riggz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kudos for doing something different. Not my cup of tea, but good for going outside the box. My ocd would be having red and amber, not all one color.

Ha. Plenty of cars use amber for rear signals though. Kind of like the Range Rovers that have those amber LEDs that appear in the middle of the brake light. I figured if I am going to drop the $ on a custom harness I want the turn signal to flash all at the same time. The only way to make it work is to do it the way I did on our trucks.

GcD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First mods to my Tahoe. Rear tail lights and license plate LEDs. IMG_0535_zps8d386c03.jpg

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my Escalade remote in the mail, replaced the Caddy wreath with Chevy bowtie sticker I got from Burbin and then programmed it. Works like a charm and looks good.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
53fe7887f0847605150f0ad60801751e.jpg

Got my smoke headlights in today. Decided not to retrofit. Gonna slap them in just like this. Anyone wanna buy some projectors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz