What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't been on in a while but I got a wild hair to pull off the faded side moldings. Looks a little plain without it to me but I guess it's better. The doors are just so big and smooth without something to break it up.
20141026_175919_zpsue1vqmca.jpg
20141026_175928_zpshwuywsdf.jpg
20141026_184032_RichtoneHDR_zpssskctofj.jpg

ps the 3M adhesive eraser wheel is the best thing ever

I thought about doing this, too, but I'm not sure it will look good on the Burb with the added door length. It might be too plain looking. I'd really prefer to remove my current moldings and add the chrome only Esky ESV molding. There's currently a set for sale here on the forum that I'm debating on picking up. Also don't wanna find any paint damage and/or rust underneath my molding once its removed, but I guess that's just a chance I may have to take.

I'm sorry, I forgot what I did to my Tahoe after seeing clean07burbs avator :)

What can I say? I love da *****! :licklips:

I have some other pics I considered using as an avatar pic, but I wasn't sure if I'd get banned or something for posting nudity. Lol. :ban:

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Oh, and I just placed an order for brand new steering wheel trim pieces/spoke covers. Ordered a pair of the brushed aluminum look pieces. Hopefully I'll get them Tuesday or Wednesday and install them after work. It'll be nice not to have to stare at the hideous peeling covers I have now.

Last edited:

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my PPV wheels with a set of brand new Avalanche X-treme snow tires for winter duty. Can't wait for some snow so me and the little head can go out and play now!

Burb!!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9232dd11dfc40cf91b61c854152794f1.jpg

Installed 3 inch front lift spindles, 3 inch rear spacer with shock extender and new Ac belt. Ground to fender height is at 45" front and 44" rear. I already had a 2.5" levelling kit and 3 inch body lift.

kysrsze

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Airaid 201-796 Installed.

Catch Can Installed. (I made an unboxing and installation video for everyone since this seems to be a commonly asked question. I will post it tonight after I finish editing it.)

Black grille going on today.