What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshin33

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm in the mountains of North Carolina so no low sorry. I actually have a level kit I still haven't put on but need to. I did think about the demold but it's an 07 and I'm worried the paint will look weird.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm in the mountains of North Carolina so no low sorry. I actually have a level kit I still haven't put on but need to. I did think about the demold but it's an 07 and I'm worried the paint will look weird.

If the paint is in good shape you should be good. At most you'll need to just do some slight paint correction. '07 isn't all that old for paint as long as it's been well maintained. If you do go up a little with that leveling kit you'll want to get some bigger tires but that should look good. Those TBSS reps look good with a nice AT tire on them with a leveling kit :)

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
If the paint is in good shape you should be good. At most you'll need to just do some slight paint correction. '07 isn't all that old for paint as long as it's been well maintained. If you do go up a little with that leveling kit you'll want to get some bigger tires but that should look good. Those TBSS reps look good with a nice AT tire on them with a leveling kit :)

i agree...now imagine a black 2008...after a few waxes, and a few washes, u cant even tell i ever had moldings....

NC cant be as bad as michigan...im rollin around upnorth MI in a lowered supercharged 6.2L ...i think u b ok!!! haha :emotions133:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i agree...now imagine a black 2008...after a few waxes, and a few washes, u cant even tell i ever had moldings....

NC cant be as bad as michigan...im rollin around upnorth MI in a lowered supercharged 6.2L ...i think u b ok!!! haha :emotions133:

Yes, but you don't have any center caps on the back so that gives you more traction :crazy:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No paint issues.

upegumet.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gave her a bath tonight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members