What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate when people do that and especially when there are cat tracks in the intersection that they don't follow. :mad:
happens constantly right by my house, there are 2 turn lanes from a main street and then 2 turn lanes on to the onramp
and people f-k it up back to back, it's like no one ever taught them to drive.
then...... on the off ramp there is a dedicated lane so you do not have to stop, yet mf's stop and SIt there all the time. they stop and look like they have to merge but the lane does not merge........it goes for miles, no stop sign, no light..nothing

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just make sure when I am in lane 2 I watch the person in lane 1 and usually end having to over extend my turn to avoid getting hit and just hit the horn then they look at you like you are the one doing something wrong......:mad:
mf'r I'm driving a freakin bus and still got it right....

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just make sure when I am in lane 2 I watch the person in lane 1 and usually end having to over extend my turn to avoid getting hit and just hit the horn then they look at you like you are the one doing something wrong......:mad:
mf'r I'm driving a freakin bus and still got it right....
98% of public road drivers do not know how to drive. The rest are professionally trained ( semi's, chauffeur, quality driver training school- taught)
The most dangerous are the people who "think" they know how....but never cared to really learn, and any advise, is an insult to them.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone...... Buy this book. Share it with friends & family.

It may look like race driving, but it is a life saver for the roads.
It's about car control. ( with some fun driving added )
" High Performance", in this book teaches your brain, not the gas peddle.

Attachments

• Bondurant book.jpg
    Bondurant book.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 6

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I flipped the struts back under the A arms with the Grade 9 hardware. No spacers. Dropped the front down another 2+". Camber is off but I used my home made toe plates to get her straight on toe. (Best thing I ever made, HUGE difference making fast toe adjustments.)

Test drive was very awesome. Also removed the front CV shafts and bolted the stub shafts back into the hubs. Previous fender measurement was 34" with the 2" drop spindles. Will see how she settles in and will work on the rear drop when time permits. Trying to make baby steps. I did some highway running and full lock turns in a parking lot at work. No rubbing so far. Will be ordering some shorter front sway bar links to bring that bar angle down a bit.

View attachment 427274

View attachment 427275

View attachment 427276

View attachment 427277
How those headlights working out for you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74

Latest posts