What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any CDL driver worth his salt has a club and checks his tires every time he stops and during his pre-trip inspection.
Most 1 ton pickup drivers never bother to check the inside tires, though.
It is a combination of the lack of air pressure along with the sidewalls rubbing that causes the tire temp to skyrocket and delaminate.

I've had a CDL for about 35 years now.
Haven't used it for work for decades but I refuse to let it go back to a regular driver license.
Besides, how many people in IT Management have a Class A CDL? ;)
I've had a CDL since about 1989. Now, living in Florida, I am able to keep the Class-A, but don't need to have a medical card, as long as I haul within Florida and only haul private/owned stuff ( racing)

Attachments

• thumbnail_Kelly Moss snow .jpg
    thumbnail_Kelly Moss snow .jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
  • INDY Lights pit lane.jpg
    INDY Lights pit lane.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
  • thumbnail_semi set .jpg
    thumbnail_semi set .jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
  • thumbnail_Kelly Moss Truck.jpg
    thumbnail_Kelly Moss Truck.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3

Grady_Wilson

Reaction score
I've had a CDL since about 1989. Now, living in Florida, I am able to keep the Class-A, but don't need to have a medical card, as long as I haul within Florida and only haul private/owned stuff ( racing)

I still get my medical every 2 years so I can keep it as an interstate CDL.

One bonus to keeping my CDL is I never have to worry about being flagged for being overweight when hauling one of my antique cars in an enclosed trailer.
My one car weighs 5,000lbs and then when you add in the enclosed trailer and the truck pulling it and you can be overweight for a regular Class C license in no time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadi awais

Latest posts