What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
And it's not just the "tee fittings" that fail. There is a push on fitting that goes onto the one tee as well. THAT is the one that failed on you looking at the pics. Make sure you replace all 3 of them with Delco parts!!!!!
Agreed, the T fitting isn't what failed this time, but the plastic quick connect on the end of the hose.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are well, and sorry to see this happen. Most of has been through it, or tried to avoid it all together, being proactive and replacing them as part of routine maintenance. When mine decided to fail I was towing my boat and trailer during a thunderstorm through a sketchy ass ghetto. Had to MacGuyver it with my tool kit to bypass the break. Had a gallon of emergency coolant in a milk crate in the back. Got me out of there but still needed to stop for another gallon of coolant at a gas station, I was hoping and praying. Definitely sucks.

I'm glad, this is really a great community.
I've been lucky to not have experienced this sooner and thankful it happened going to work which is about 2 miles from my house. I also fixed it before starting anything at work haha.

And it's not just the "tee fittings" that fail. There is a push on fitting that goes onto the one tee as well. THAT is the one that failed on you looking at the pics. Make sure you replace all 3 of them with Delco parts!!!!!

Yes, the push fitting failed this time but I did damage the fitting it slides onto when I was trying to remove the original push on fitting. I will for sure.

Thanks for the links, I appreciate it. I'll be ordering everything and possibly doubles "just in case" kinda deal.
What's the difference between the white and black?

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Stuck the key in the ignition to roll down the windows to air out the Suburban. End of the day tried to roll up the windows and found out i left the key on and I ran the battery flat. Fortunately, I have the Hellroaring backup battery system (mostly for camping). Flipped the switch and started right up!
IMG_2624.jpgIMG_2623.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts