What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For general auto repair - mainly stuff I don't want to do and prefer to farm out, like the in-tank fuel pump - I use Atlee Auto. They're excellent. Drop me a PM if you end up moving here. I can give you some tips for the area.

Thanks I used to live in chesterfield and work in the city. I'm looking into amelia and west point and commuting to the city.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't been here for a while, hope everyone is doing well.
My heater hose popped this morning. Only place that had a replacement was the dealer.

Attachments

• heater hose-1.jpg
    heater hose-1.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 8
  • heater hose-2.jpg
    heater hose-2.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 6

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't been here for a while, hope everyone is doing well.
My heater hose popped this morning. Only place that had a replacement was the dealer.

We are well, and sorry to see this happen. Most of has been through it, or tried to avoid it all together, being proactive and replacing them as part of routine maintenance. When mine decided to fail I was towing my boat and trailer during a thunderstorm through a sketchy ass ghetto. Had to MacGuyver it with my tool kit to bypass the break. Had a gallon of emergency coolant in a milk crate in the back. Got me out of there but still needed to stop for another gallon of coolant at a gas station, I was hoping and praying. Definitely sucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts