What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wife's Acadia lug nuts get stuck in the socket also. It takes the same size as a Tahoe/Yukon, but they are the "capped" type lug nuts, which are basically an open acorn style nut with a chrome sleeve on the outside that's tack welded at the base. The "cap" flares out a bit at the base and when using the impact they will get stuck so I've learned to not put the socket all the way on and also stop the impact before the nut comes completely off the stud so I can pull the socket off if it does get stuck in the socket. Then use my fingers to remove the nuts the last couple turns.
I had those on another car and the tack weld failed rendering it impervious to all sockets and other attempts to remove it. Finally got the focker off after an hour of farting around, and replaced all of them with solid lug nuts from Autozone.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's a Chrysler product.

I'd literally buy and repair a Kia first.
my ram ran pretty well although I got rid of it around 100k miles and that hemi sounds so good lol. I would never buy a kia or hyundai product. I'm not going to buy that durango though. Just more ethereum and gold. maybe a new rifle

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my ram ran pretty well although I got rid of it around 100k miles and that hemi sounds so good lol. I would never buy a kia or hyundai product. I'm not going to buy that durango though. Just more ethereum and gold. maybe a new rifle

I'm a closet Dodge truck guy late 70'early 80's era. They are hunks of sh*t bud I did enjoy them.

Down8

Reaction score
no halo effect at night from those led's?
After running at night a few times, I've not noticed significant halo effects from the LEDs. If it's raining, it can get ugly. But aside from the inherent graininess, it's fine, for $10.

The flush-mount $20 one would've been better. But I was going cheap on this one. Plan a future upgrade of the headunit, and can do the better camera then (since the cables are already ran).

-bZj

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing. But I did get to see and drive my buddy's new-to-him 10K mile '22 Yukon XL Denali with the 3.0 Duramax. It's absolutely beautiful, inside and out. He has 2 kids and borrowed our '07 a couple of months ago when he and his family were in Richmond and their Jeep broke down. His wife loved the room and he knows how much we love ours, so he decided to invest.

The 3.0 feels good and accelerates well with a relaxed, isolated vibe. It reminded me of the 2.0 diesel in my old '14 328d. Competent and easy, with good low-end grunt. It's no cammed 6.2L V8, however. But, it's cheaper to run!

1707834047692.png
1707834070470.png

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing. But I did get to see and drive my buddy's new-to-him 10K mile '22 Yukon XL Denali with the 3.0 Duramax. It's absolutely beautiful, inside and out. He has 2 kids and borrowed our '07 a couple of months ago when he and his family were in Richmond and their Jeep broke down. His wife loved the room and he knows how much we love ours, so he decided to invest.

The 3.0 feels good and accelerates well with a relaxed, isolated vibe. It reminded me of the 2.0 diesel in my old '14 328d. Competent and easy, with good low-end grunt. It's no cammed 6.2L V8, however. But, it's cheaper to run!

View attachment 421413
View attachment 421414

That's awesome man! :)

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I got taken for 128$ alignment today. get told I have an appointment at 10am, get there and 3 cars ahead so going to be a few hours. gave up waiting and get a ride home. pick it up end of day. asked the service writer and before I left walked back and asked the tech if I could get a before and after print out. of course I didn't get it.

got home and took a look, never even put a wrench on a bolt. blah. don't know if they just inputted the data and printed the last vehicle up there, or if it's possible it's good. I don't believe so thou. it's had a little pull since I got it. didn't feel it on the new tires, but also didn't take it on the interstate before the alignment either. all in all it goes straight but I don't trust it as far as wear goes.

PXL_20240213_215142970.jpgPXL_20240213_215806069.MP.jpgPXL_20240213_215925530.jpgPXL_20240213_215935170.jpgPXL_20240213_215945029.jpg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well I got taken for 128$ alignment today. get told I have an appointment at 10am, get there and 3 cars ahead so going to be a few hours. gave up waiting and get a ride home. pick it up end of day. asked the service writer and before I left walked back and asked the tech if I could get a before and after print out. of course I didn't get it.

got home and took a look, never even put a wrench on a bolt. blah. don't know if they just inputted the data and printed the last vehicle up there, or if it's possible it's good. I don't believe so thou. it's had a little pull since I got it. didn't feel it on the new tires, but also didn't take it on the interstate before the alignment either. all in all it goes straight but I don't trust it as far as wear goes.

View attachment 421452View attachment 421453View attachment 421454View attachment 421455View attachment 421451

Yup I wen through this shit 3 times last year at different places. THEY ALL SUCK DONEKY DCK. Highway fkn robbery for shit work!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnelson644