What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
got the tune a few days ago, haven't really been able to drive it much but over a few days the transmission seems to be getting along and liking it
View attachment 281259

2nd light, there was a nbs hoe in front of me and a dodge ram behind me, left the hoe behind in 2nd gear (didn't have a chance) the ram almost caught up to me but the tune kept me in 3rd up 103 and I had to let off because of a light and it's time for brakes, you'll see him turn right at the next light he gave me the thumbs up.
meh, it is what it is for a 6500lbs+ na beast
Always down for a race!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got the tune a few days ago, haven't really been able to drive it much but over a few days the transmission seems to be getting along and liking it
View attachment 281259

2nd light, there was a nbs hoe in front of me and a dodge ram behind me, left the hoe behind in 2nd gear (didn't have a chance) the ram almost caught up to me but the tune kept me in 3rd up 103 and I had to let off because of a light and it's time for brakes, you'll see him turn right at the next light he gave me the thumbs up.
meh, it is what it is for a 6500lbs+ na beast
Nice. I love surprising people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667