What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What kind of funnel do you guys use for the trans fluid? Just curious.

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can buy at least 2-3 lq4 engines for the price of one l94 but for the sake of ease of swap gen iv for gen iv I’d suck it up and use the l94. The lq4 is a solid engine for old school cars.

I’m going to tear it all the way down anyways and take my time with it, so I’d like to further investigate what it takes to make it work. Trying to kinda do this on a budget. Also if I have any issues with this block down the road it would be nice to know I can get another for kinda cheap.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m going to tear it all the way down anyways and take my time with it, so I’d like to further investigate what it takes to make it work. Trying to kinda do this on a budget. Also if I have any issues with this block down the road it would be nice to know I can get another for kinda cheap.
I’ve heard you can swap a 24 / 58 reluctor. Have not looked into it myself, but seems this would be really awesome for those of us wanting that motor in our older body style.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard you can swap a 24 / 58 reluctor. Have not looked into it myself, but seems this would be really awesome for those of us wanting that motor in our older body style.
They make a box that goes between the harness and sensor to simulate the 58x when using the 24 in a gen 4. Think it’s LPE who makes it.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz