What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/361436695690

t
his a good deal or what ? Lol thinking it may be a typo.
normal price is $42.46, sometimes sellers will make the price absurd high because they are out of stock or about to run out of stock and then they change it back when re-stocked, this way they do not loose the server data for the listing on the internet. Reason being if they sold out and had to relist the webcrawlers would take some time to refresh the listing.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
normal price is $42.46, sometimes sellers will make the price absurd high because they are out of stock or about to run out of stock and then they change it back when re-stocked, this way they do not loose the server data for the listing on the internet. Reason being if they sold out and had to relist the webcrawlers would take some time to refresh the listing.

yeah i had it watched for a couple weeks and just saw that price. Thought it was kinda funny

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah i had it watched for a couple weeks and just saw that price. Thought it was kinda funny
I see it a lot with the packing supplies I buy which are normally $30-40 and when they are out of stock they will make it $1000, then change it back again when back in stock.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Not so much to the truck, but to the Jack stands for the truck. I caulked on pieces of rubber floor mat that I cut to size...23CEC0FB-B771-4856-A47F-A3DBCC6DBDBD.jpeg

I’m hoping the caulk will stop any water getting in between and rusting the base as I’ll be using these to detail with as well.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Looking at this now I probably should have had the stands like this so close to my wife’s nice wheels.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped off my truck at the body shop today. Removing the liquid wrap, repairing the holes in the roof, repairing the bumper, new oem door handles, Escalade 3 brake light and going back to black.

should be ready in about 2-3 weeks. Oh yea, i bought a house too. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belveman