What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Houston...we may have a problem. As I mentioned previously, the vehicle has not felt rough (other than the harmonic balancer) especially with regards to the trans. Currently there are zero shift issues nor have there been any in the past. BUT...as most of us suspected after seeing the beautiful color removed from the trans pan, in addition to it being heavy on the overfill side of things.

“Hey do you need any help workin on your Denali?”
“NO! Thanks anyways. Never again.”

Anyways...little bit heavier on the chunky side than I had hoped. Fingers crossed that I won’t need to drop the whole damn thing and do a rebuild. Because we all know that if your trans needs rebuilt, add a new TCase to that rebuild cost.

View attachment 262764 View attachment 262765 View attachment 262766 View attachment 262767

I was hoping the magnet was broken, but I didn’t get that lucky. Some of it could be from the housing and/or rough edges of the solenoid. Not all of it though.
The t case and trans are u related as far as needing rebuilds. Just because your trans is shot doesn’t mean a thing as far as the t case goes.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took me about 4.5 hour to get my oe running boards on today. After seeing all the rust around the doors and gate makes me not want to do anything else to it, to the point i may just sell the auto cal cable and just keep the range afm hooked up. Its been a rough day. :confused:
View attachment 262896
Man I HATE rust. So glad they don’t salt the roads here.