What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Well I had a set of the 2015 style taillights in my Amazon list for a year or so because I was on the fence about em...Then I saw a couple of pics of some on a lifted black Tahoe somewhere and it sold me. I know they're not for everyone, but I think I might keep em. I also used some VViViD Air-Tint to do my 3rd brake light so it would match a little better.

PicsArt_11-15-06.17.58.jpg
PicsArt_11-15-06.18.55.jpg
PicsArt_11-15-06.20.11.jpg
PicsArt_11-15-06.20.50.jpg
More info on how you tinted the 3rd brake light please!

I had taillights like that for a while, but were the clear/untinted ones and were super bright, especially with the full length 3rd brake light. I switched them out with some other smoked LED U bar type lights that match my headlights better.

My full length esky taillights are sitting in a box in my garage... I might attempt to sell them someday, but shipping would suck because the bix is huge... Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
More info on how you tinted the 3rd brake light please!

I had taillights like that for a while, but were the clear/untinted ones and were super bright, especially with the full length 3rd brake light. I switched them out with some other smoked LED U bar type lights that match my headlights better.

My full length esky taillights are sitting in a box in my garage... I might attempt to sell them someday, but shipping would suck because the bix is huge... Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
If you think your tail lights are bright you need to see mine. Just being on at night are insane.

Brake and rear turns are
https://www.ebay.com/itm/124098439333

Reverse are
https://www.ebay.com/itm/123859410813

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
I used VHT Nightshades to smoke my tail lights. Turned out how I wanted. I recommend spraying clear coat on it after and giving it a good polish to get that nice shine.

BA5EEABA-9A9A-4BDE-98C8-570E0EEB1609.jpeg

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hurts my eyes! LOL
That’s the point. People don’t pay attention anymore when driving. Brighter the lights the better chance someone will notice. Be seen!

I seriously hate people on the road now days. Oblivious and more worried about their wall status! It’s not just young people either. I see so many old folks using their phones and not paying attention at all and drives me nuts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo