What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Mine runs along the frame on the drivers side as well (as most vehicles do), my question was related to the initial “drop” it makes immediately after leaving the firewall. Is your cable routed through the body mount holes next to/below the firewall, just before the bend where it runs along the frame?
I should have been more specific with the routing question, so my apologies for that one.

not sure if this had been answered yet but I believe this is the area of concern...

Here it is coming out behind the fender liner...

B29A8276-5DB8-429D-AD34-6134965CFC34.jpeg

And takes an immediate turn through these two holes...

874E8C92-8BDE-49C3-B499-E9D6BE232159.jpeg

Not sure if that answered your question still?

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been looking at the same lights. How do you like them?
So far so good, but I've only had them on for about 4 hours. I love the look and the brightness on both the reverse lights and turn signals is just right. I also put a bead of silicon on the inside seams to prevent moisture from getting in, since I've heard that happens to these kind of lights sometimes.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine runs along the frame on the drivers side as well (as most vehicles do), my question was related to the initial “drop” it makes immediately after leaving the firewall. Is your cable routed through the body mount holes next to/below the firewall, just before the bend where it runs along the frame?
I should have been more specific with the routing question, so my apologies for that one.

not sure if this had been answered yet but I believe this is the area of concern...

Here it is coming out behind the fender liner...

View attachment 262541

And takes an immediate turn through these two holes...

View attachment 262542

Not sure if that answered your question still?

Mine is routed the same as Jason's. I'm pretty sure those two holes next to the body mount that the cable goes next to are for aligning the frame and body on the assembly line.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
So far so good, but I've only had them on for about 4 hours. I love the look and the brightness on both the reverse lights and turn signals is just right. I also put a bead of silicon on the inside seams to prevent moisture from getting in, since I've heard that happens to these kind of lights sometimes.

It definitely looks good. You sold me. Been justifying the price for a long time. I’ll consider it “higher resale value.” :D

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was definitely using my lift! It's just that the short sway bar end links and short shocks don't let the axle droop very far, so it's in the way of the tank and EVAP canister. If I disconnected all of that, then I'd have to ratchet strap the axle at a certain point to keep the springs from falling out. Then, going further than that point, the brake lines would be pulled.

I know- first world problems.
Huh. I didn’t have any problem on my 02 Denali but maybe the NNBS are different?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo