What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So when my trucks engine is at temp but the trans isn’t at 140+ it bangs that 1-2 shift a little firm. Once’s it’s at temp it shifts just fine but getting there takes a while. I have not added the cooler yet so it’s still factory. Maybe I need the bypass. Any thoughts?

Also I was driving it last night and idk how I feel about it. The ride is very spongy and lots of sway. Is it the z71 suspension or are all nnbs rides the same?

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you end up paying full price or did you put in an offer?
I'm glad you asked that! I started at $175...rejected. $180...rejected. $185...rejected. 3 best offers is the limit, so I found another listing for the same steering wheel (probably the same seller with a different store) and I started at $185...rejected. $195...rejected...at that point I just said f*ck it and used the Buy it now button. Kinda pissed me off that they would even have a best offer option if they're only gonna give you like a dollar off.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you asked that! I started at $175...rejected. $180...rejected. $185...rejected. 3 best offers is the limit, so I found another listing for the same steering wheel (probably the same seller with a different store) and I started at $185...rejected. $195...rejected...at that point I just said f*ck it and used the Buy it now button. Kinda pissed me off that they would even have a best offer option if they're only gonna give you like a dollar off.
No shit!!! FFS wtf is the point of offers if they don’t accept. ******* ******!

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So when my trucks engine is at temp but the trans isn’t at 140+ it bangs that 1-2 shift a little firm. Once’s it’s at temp it shifts just fine but getting there takes a while. I have not added the cooler yet so it’s still factory. Maybe I need the bypass. Any thoughts?

Also I was driving it last night and idk how I feel about it. The ride is very spongy and lots of sway. Is it the z71 suspension or are all nnbs rides the same?

My trans almost never hits 140* with the Trucooler and deep transpan (6L80)

BUT you should have a 4L60.......so might be time to runs some scans

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My trans almost never hits 140* with the Trucooler and deep transpan (6L80)

BUT you should have a 4L60.......so might be time to runs some scans
I need a tech2. No codes so regular scanner is useless. The other scanner I have doesn’t show 2008 in either the tech2 or gds2 software so I’m screwed with that. Only good for my Holden.

I will eventually be putting that transbrake on my Holden. After the magnuson tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts