What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ones that came with my Powerstop kit had no issues like that. I used a poor man's press (socket) and tapped them in that way. Then you got to watch when you grease the pin and slide it in it wants to balloon open. I use a pick tool to hold it open and let the air escape as I slide the pin in.
I tried a couple different methods including using a socket just the right diameter and it still tore, after I went thru 2 kits I said screw it and just bought a caliper wasn't going to keep wasting my money. maybe the hole where it fit's into should be honed out a little I don't know that might do the trick.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I got the Esky L94 flex fuel injectors today.......they look a smidge shorter, but I had to use some washers on the fuel rail with my FAST LSX 102 intake.

Otherwise based on the dimensions, the should fit perfectly once I remove those fuel rail spacers.

I'll see if I can get this picture to upload

IMG_20201014_162455~2.jpg

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do I keep getting photo is to large errors........same camera and it's a smaller file WTF

On another note I need to call FAST and order a set of injector lower O rings as where they use a special size........I don't reuse injector O rings.......quick way to burn your car/truck down

jroyer87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone swapped 2nd row seats from a Tahoe to a suburban?

I have a 2011 Tahoe with heated/elec folding captain chairs. Been hunting a bench seat. Finally came across the grey bench I’ve been looking for but it’s in a suburban. Just not sure if they will fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I have a 2011 Tahoe with heated/elec folding captain chairs. Been hunting a bench seat. Finally came across the grey bench I’ve been looking for but it’s in a suburban. Just not sure if they will fit.

has to be the same wheel base tahoe/yukon suburban/yukon xl, etc

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tahoe seats and Suburban seats are not compatible. Have to stay within the same wheel base. Tahoe - Yukon - Escalade is ok. Suburban - Yukon XL - Escalade ESV is ok Tahoe to Suburban is not.

jroyer87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tahoe seats and Suburban seats are not compatible. Have to stay within the same wheel base. Tahoe - Yukon - Escalade is ok. Suburban - Yukon XL - Escalade ESV is ok Tahoe to Suburban is not.
That’s what I was afraid of. I’ve heard of people making them work but hadn’t seen any real info on it. The search continues!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Is it possible to just swap the lower seat frames only? So if you have a bench in a Tahoe and want to swap to capts from a Burb--can you get lower seat frames from a Hoe to swap onto the Burb capts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JIMEMAC33