What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the idea of lining the door skins from looking at 05-06 Escalade Platinum door skins. Normal Escalades in those years had just white cotton stuff, but the Platinums had a black layer over the cotton. Since I work at a packaging place, we have all sorts of foam for all sorts of purposes.
All of this work has paid off, it is super quiet inside and I can't hear any rattles

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I got the idea of lining the door skins from looking at 05-06 Escalade Platinum door skins. Normal Escalades in those years had just white cotton stuff, but the Platinums had a black layer over the cotton. Since I work at a packaging place, we have all sorts of foam for all sorts of purposes.
All of this work has paid off, it is super quiet inside and I can't hear any rattles

Just curious what you used to attach the extra materials? Spray adhesive or?

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!

So on the Tru Max cooler, did you end up moving it or will it fit in the stick upside down triangle brancket?

Depends on if the factory trans cooler mount is welded or bolted on. Mine was welded, so there was more fabrication involved.

Even after that fabrication you will need brackets to mount it an you'll have to cut the passenger side trans cooler line and use a compression fitting; to line up the lines with the new trans cooler.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the pics and feedback on the results. It's good to know what actually makes a difference with this kind of stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24