What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright...lets try this...I changed some settings with my Flickr account to keep these off my main photo stream but they SHOULD show up since Im direct linking them..let me know if it works

Reverse Lights... 7440 Peak LEDs..ignore the fact that one side got cut off by my garage door edge.

reverse lights by Geoff Anderson, on Flickr

XB fog lights.. I will take better pictures of these once I do my retrofit in the next few months and go get good beam shots, when its warmer and using a tripod.

From the outside
xb fogs side by Geoff Anderson, on Flickr

Looking back at the truck
xb fogs front by Geoff Anderson, on Flickr

From inside the truck
xb fogs from inside by Geoff Anderson, on Flickr

I might move them up a touch when I do the retrofit but for now they are filling in nicely with the low beams. I will be getting some H11 LED bulbs in tuesday so I might go retake some output shot then as well. Im doing the LEDs to hold me over til I get around to the retro

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Alright...lets try this...I changed some settings with my Flickr account to keep these off my main photo stream but they SHOULD show up since Im direct linking them..let me know if it works

Reverse Lights... 7440 Peak LEDs..ignore the fact that one side got cut off by my garage door edge.

XB fog lights.. I will take better pictures of these once I do my retrofit in the next few months and go get good beam shots, when its warmer and using a tripod.

From the outside

From inside the truck

I might move them up a touch when I do the retrofit but for now they are filling in nicely with the low beams. I will be getting some H11 LED bulbs in tuesday so I might go retake some output shot then as well. Im doing the LEDs to hold me over til I get around to the retro

Which LED low beam did you order?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

From the outside

From inside the truck

Those look good. I just checked mine, they’re 450 lm each and look about the same as those. Profile are good lights though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia