What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Well I made it half way today... still waiting on Fed Ex to deliver my 4th wheel and lugnuts.

I already posted this in my "Mod" thread but thought I would throw it out here as well.

I will just post a teaser here...
rps20190706_194056_768.jpg

I also installed some other parts today as well including the new Gruven heater core T-connectors.

The rest of the pics and info can be found in my "Mod" thread here...

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thr...rb-ltz-mod-thread.100141/page-59#post-1355241

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I made it half way today... still waiting on Fed Ex to deliver my 4th wheel and lugnuts.

I already posted this in my "Mod" thread but thought I would throw it out here as well.

View attachment 226217

I also installed some other parts today as well including the new Gruven heater core T-connectors.

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thr...rb-ltz-mod-thread.100141/page-59#post-1355241
Lookin good!

Reaction score

View attachment 226217

Those look 1000x better!

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since the Auto-Level compressor is locked up, I removed it last weekend just cuz. I then started getting the "SERVICE SUSPENSION SYSTEM" message at startup. Removal of every suspension controller fuse made no difference, so I reinstalled it last night.

While I was under it, I swapped in the Spohn panhard bar. I haven't driven it yet, but I'm not expecting any perceptible difference in handling. I got it for the adjustability for when I lower it.

Hi-psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going through the same thing at the moment with my Suburban, I chose the Beltech 2/4 drop. I've since swapped out the rear sensors, (No Joy) I have new front sensors, but before I throw anymore parts at it, I need to find someone near me with a Tech 2 scanner to actually see if we can pinpoint the problem.

Not wishing misfortune on you, but it at least makes me feel less crazy that someone else is having the same/similar issue.

I've been out of town for the last few days, so no further progress on mine. Maybe this weekend depending on the weather I can troubleshoot a bit more, but right now it's still a head scratcher.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since the Auto-Level compressor is locked up, I removed it last weekend just cuz. I then started getting the "SERVICE SUSPENSION SYSTEM" message at startup. Removal of every suspension controller fuse made no difference, so I reinstalled it last night.

While I was under it, I swapped in the Spohn panhard bar. I haven't driven it yet, but I'm not expecting any perceptible difference in handling. I got it for the adjustability for when I lower it.
You need to disconnect the battery first, then pull the fuse, then reconnect the battery. Also, that Spohn part is red so that =10hp.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to disconnect the battery first, then pull the fuse, then reconnect the battery. Also, that Spohn part is red so that =10hp.

I read about disconnecting the battery, but cringed at the thought of losing my HU settings. Less work for me to reinstall the compressor!

Unfortunately, I'm only gaining half the potential power from the Spohn bar. It was powdercoated electric blue by the guy I bought it from and never used. I scuffed it and sprayed it gloss black. HOWEVER, the poly bushings are red!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roots6969