What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the Airaid M.I.T with the factory setup.

Airaid's for sale in classifieds.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I'm going back to factory intake because the Airaid drones at times. Most people wouldn't notice or care at all. Bugs me.

I put one on the Burb and haven't noticed it BUT it's my wife's ride so I don't drive it that much and we haven't taken any long trips with it since I installed it. I am running the stock air box with a K&N style filter.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put one on the Burb and haven't noticed it BUT it's my wife's ride so I don't drive it that much and we haven't taken any long trips with it since I installed it. I am running the stock air box with a K&N style filter.

I'd been running the Airaid MIT for months and didn't notice it. Something is different now and not sure what it is. I looked at the connections and they were tight. Then I experimented with putting the factory intake assembly back on, and the drone went away.

::shrugs::

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I'd been running the Airaid MIT for months and didn't notice it. Something is different now and not sure what it is. I looked at the connections and they were tight. Then I experimented with putting the factory intake assembly back on, and the drone went away.

Weird......

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I believe it. Drone or sound resonance at certain frequencies is something really weird and can be interpreted/heard differently depending on the person / environment.
Maybe thats why GM put this huge plastic piece there :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n