What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
has anyone added one of these hood lights? back to the nnbs, they sure did cheap out on these things, I think my old 4 runner even had a retractable one you could grab and look around with.

hood light.JPG

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got two new tires.

has anyone added one of these hood lights? back to the nnbs, they sure did cheap out on these things, I think my old 4 runner even had a retractable one you could grab and look around with.

View attachment 189093

I haven't but, it'd be a great idea. Not sure why they didn't include one. They used to back in the day.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya I have a flashlight in the console but would be nice to have just for convenience, I might hit up the junk yard and grab a harness off one of the nbs and make it work

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Kyle Pezzetti

Reaction score
Plasti dipped my emblems. I tried to put led lights in my low beams but the fan hit the brace. Oh well my wife got them for a dollar for doing a review. I may notch the beam since I will be doing retrofit down to road. Sucks because they had a great output

IMG_0048.jpeg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plasti dipped my emblems. I tried to put led lights in my low beams but the fan hit the brace. Oh well my wife got them for a dollar for doing a review. I may notch the beam since I will be doing retrofit down to road. Sucks because they had a great output

View attachment 189098
they make some that just have a copper dongle on them and no fan

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you do to keep your batteries up:) Do you test them often to make sure they're still good

I replaced my flashlight with one of these. Suckers bright and can be set in a few different positions.
It would be nice to have something readily available tucked under the hood somewhere like they used to.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Might-D-Li...MI-Ozx-_6Z2AIVHUsNCh3pPAGlEAQYAyABEgLxufD_BwE
I had this streamlight mounted in the back of my old nbs right above the rear charger, I just haven't put it in this one yet, keeps it charged 24/7, police hand flashlight

streamlight.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401