What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tarashoe08

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
BTW- does anyone else have issue when Fueling up with the gas tank pressure build up trigger the pump to shut off?....I had ever since my rig was new and have always just put up with it and stood there babysitting the pump....just curious if there's a quick fix?[/QUOTE]

Lol mine has done this since I've had it. Super annoying. Will pump for 2 bucks and then shut off, I learned if I hold the hose above the nozzle in a weird position it will pump fine. I just look like a dumbass at the pump holding the hose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW- does anyone else have issue when Fueling up with the gas tank pressure build up trigger the pump to shut off?....I had ever since my rig was new and have always just put up with it and stood there babysitting the pump....just curious if there's a quick fix?

Lol mine has done this since I've had it. Super annoying. Will pump for 2 bucks and then shut off, I learned if I hold the hose above the nozzle in a weird position it will pump fine. I just look like a dumbass at the pump holding the hose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Its more then likely the evap vent valve. Its what circulates the gas vapors around and if/when its blocked itll kick off the gas handle becaude of the gas vapors filling the tank.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00RW3A04E/ref=dp_ob_neva_mobile

Rockauto.com may have it cheaper but if you have prime amazon shipping will probably be worth the extra few dollers.

Now keep in mind this is only a best guess since its happend to me a couple times and that item was the issues For Me

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is why I have a catch can.

2 oz in 3000 miles. I can only imagine how bad it would be if I still had the DOD / Cylinder deactivation thing still enabled.

739e0f137cfc0e1aec6b99bf645b892b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
That's crazy. I still have DOD and don't get that much.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just left Gulf Shores on Wednesday. A little bit of rain on Monday but other than that is was awesome.