What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
That and bird shit ‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Birds are my enemy lol. Got a very big and very old sycamore in my yard that arborist wont touch, about 12 hours and your cars covered.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, I retrieved the daylight sensor out from under the dash, I guess the last person to fix the crack left it dangling. I am new to the NNBS so bear with me, are the clear bulbs next to the amber bulbs the daytime running lights?

Los

Reaction score
^Yes.

Replaced my drivers side window and window sweep (severe scratches) then got both front windows tinted. Now waiting on my BFC retro to be finished up and shipped!

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New tire is on, thankfully the rim was not bent. New wheel well guard came in today (installing tomorrow) rear tail light harness is installed all was looking good until today. I will try to fill in the best I can with touch-up. I don't feel like dropping another $500 to paint the bumper. Next time this happens I will aim for a tree or a wall and have insurance handle it!

Just spent 8 hours last weekend repairing something just like this on my wife's LaCrosse. Was a paint but it paid off, used nothing more than duplicolor perfect match and 3M sandpaper. Turned out great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700