What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was cracked when I came out to my truck. I made it 30 miles home. Still holding. Im going to have to wait until the weekend bc all the tire shops are closed.

Goodride. 305 35 24. The only tire in stock are the Dalientes, or however they are spelled. $170 installed each.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Glad you made it home. Lucky guy.
Cool, I'll look forward to seeing the shoes later on.

Happy Holidays

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you made it home. Lucky guy.
Cool, I'll look forward to seeing the shoes later on.

Happy Holidays
I called around this am and everyone was closed. So, ill plan on saturday morning getting 4 new tires and trying to find a spare 24 rim so that way, if sonething does happen, I can continue to roll on.

Imma have to cram the presents into the Mazda I guess to take to my grandparents tomorrow morning.
Where did you find this enclosure? Been looking for somthing similar for a while now.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
eBay. Surprisingly, the only place I could find one for a single 12 that was ported.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281998494071

eagle-co94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil. I had to use a breaker bar on the oil drain plug. Some idiot must have done the last oil change. Rotating the tires next.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called around this am and everyone was closed. So, ill plan on saturday morning getting 4 new tires and trying to find a spare 24 rim so that way, if sonething does happen, I can continue to roll on.

Imma have to cram the presents into the Mazda I guess to take to my grandparents tomorrow morning.

eBay. Surprisingly, the only place I could find one for a single 12 that was ported.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281998494071

Sounds like a plan.
That's usually what I do when I buy new wheels, get 5 to have one for a spare.
What model Mazda? It would be hard for me to get used to driving anything smaller than my hoe, its been so long since I've drivin a car, well besides my wifes.

Not a bad deal for that enclosure, nice find.

Eagle,
That sucks, at least you got it off.
Might want to grab a new oil drain bolt.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan.
That's usually what I do when I buy new wheels, get 5 to have one for a spare.
What model Mazda? It would be hard for me to get used to driving anything smaller than my hoe, its been so long since I've drivin a car, well besides my wifes.

Not a bad deal for that enclosure, nice find.

Eagle,
That sucks, at least you got it off.
Might want to grab a new oil drain bolt.
93 Protege. I've had it since 2006. My baby. My aunt bought it new off the lot in 94.

Current situation. Need to replace the hid harness. Ive had it for about a month, but i have no choice to replace it today.

2531d073c0214a25aca2e95a2c4b93ee.jpg

20161209_141854.jpg

juan84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have those LEDs in the headlight housings on our '12 Caprice and '02 GMC. LOVE them. Too much cutting on the body would have to happen on our Tahoe to make them fit on it, so we went a different route there.

You'll also want to put LEDs in the DRL sockets. The incandescent bulbs will melt them, too!
Drl are the low beams on yukons I just pulled the fuses I have the opt7 55w hids in them I do want to get some switch backs for the turn/parkinglight

sent from galaxy s6

eagle-co94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rotated the tires. Nothing special but my usual floor jack wasn't quite up to the job without a couple pieces of 2x4. If were going to keep this much longer I'd go ahead and invest in a higher lift floor jack but the next SUV will be a couple years down the road I think.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
93 Protege. I've had it since 2006. My baby. My aunt bought it new off the lot in 94.

Current situation. Need to replace the hid harness. Ive had it for about a month, but i have no choice to replace it today.

2531d073c0214a25aca2e95a2c4b93ee.jpg

View attachment 71383

That is awesome. I wish I had one of my aunts or grandparents rides from back in the day.
Love the bow to. Is it a present for the wife?

Rotated the tires. Nothing special but my usual floor jack wasn't quite up to the job without a couple pieces of 2x4. If were going to keep this much longer I'd go ahead and invest in a higher lift floor jack but the next SUV will be a couple years down the road I think.

Hahaha nice. Yeah a high lift is a necessity with an SUV. I have a low roller high lift 3 ton that works great. Especially on my lowered rides. My 07 will be lowered soon.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is awesome. I wish I had one of my aunts or grandparents rides from back in the day.
Love the bow to. Is it a present for the wife?

Hahaha nice. Yeah a high lift is a necessity with an SUV. I have a low roller high lift 3 ton that works great. Especially on my lowered rides. My 07 will be lowered soon.

Thanks, and lol, No SUV for the wife. Thats my big baby.

d31dba33e001e7add34044c5dce15719.jpg

I play Santa and deliver gift to kids during the Holiday, so what better way to arrive, than to have a Huge x Huge bow on the front?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB12