What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't used it as a wash in itself, I had already washed the Tahoe and just misted it on the surface while I dried. It got all the spots that had already dried and left a slick shiny finish. I did notice that the dust that settled on it last night blew off as I drove into work.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it out of the paint shop. Need to detail it and get some pics in the sun. I know this type of paint isn't for everyone.

Yeah, I'm not big on the bass boat paint but it's your ride and much respect for doing something different with the paint. Even if it was flat beige, it's still a clean AF Yukon framed on 26s.

Chuck_Finley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the best way to black out my bowties? I want to keep the chrome trim. I have black plasti-dip but was thinking vinyl might work better. I would also consider pre-cut vinyl for convenience since I haven't worked with it much. What does everyone recommend? Thanks.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not big on the bass boat paint but it's your ride and much respect for doing something different with the paint. Even if it was flat beige, it's still a clean AF Yukon framed on 26s.

Thanks! It's not bass boat flake, it's more mini flake. I'll get some better pics this weekend.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's the best way to black out my bowties? I want to keep the chrome trim. I have black plasti-dip but was thinking vinyl might work better. I would also consider pre-cut vinyl for convenience since I haven't worked with it much. What does everyone recommend? Thanks.
I just ordered black billet bowties front and rear off ebay and was done...;)
A little more money then vinyl but... def way easier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts