What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rcvd my ballistic MOLLE seat covers...
c7f9299273550fc9ea821706bbc64738.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ballistic MOLLE seat covers.

Where you headed? Mogadishu?

mtc1328

Reaction score
I got into a minor accident last Monday. I have only owned the Tahoe for two months, but was rear-ended as the lead car in the a three-car accident. The Nissan Leaf behind me was hit by the car behind him. All damages are relatively minor, and all cars were able to be driven away. There were no injuries.

The body shop quoted me $952.00 for the bumper and hitch cover. It is mostly all labor after their estimated $300 in parts. They will have to determine if other damages exist to the hitch, spare tire components, etc., when they do the work. They said they are going to repair the bumper instead of replacing it, as a good used bumper would be too hard to source. This doesn't make sense to me, but that is how it works. Gotta love insurance companies. As long as it looks as good as it did two months ago when I bought it, and everything works correctly and is safe, it is all good. Sad to already have to deal with this on my new-to-me Tahoe, but it did take the hit well.
Tahoe Accident 1.jpg Tahoe Accident 2.jpg Tahoe Accident 3.jpg

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I am fortunate the the driver who caused the damage even has insurance. There are way too many uninsured/underinsured motorists out there.

Sad, but so effin' true! :shooter: And that's why YOU, the responsible driver, have to spend money to have coverage against them. :banghead: Saved me once already about 7-8 years ago.

Burnswil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got ahold of a tech2 and scanned DTC's. 22 cleared codes later I'm left with 1, B3933. Having trouble finding much info. I'll dig intoore tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got ahold of a tech2 and scanned DTC's. 22 cleared codes later I'm left with 1, B3933. Having trouble finding much info. I'll dig intoore tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You bought a tech2?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alison92