What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I THINK (just decide, already) that's my plan, here, too. Which ones did you get? They have a new line now I see.

KES1193 Elaine Series.

Honestly, I more or less picked them up because the brand is fairly high-rated and the package cost is very affordable. But this also means that I also broke one of my own rules for selecting critical components: don't go cheap! Lol

Initial results are favorable. They bite a little earlier and do not require as much overall pedal pressure to slow or stop the vehicle.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
I like the r1 rotors. I have used 3 pairs so far for vehicles and really liked them. I am curious to see how well the big brake kits work for them. I have wilwoods currently but for the cost, I would love to see the difference.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 183488

These are the ones i have saved in my cart. Ill check out the r1 before i buy though..

I'm sure that those are probably great. My set of R1 Concepts pads & slotted rotors for front axle was $137. Not trying to say that cheaper is better, or vice versa. Just giving a pricing comparison to help with decision-making, if price is a major factor.

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil today. Looks like close to 4 oz of oil from the catch can and was still a quart low.
d4186af1e346417cefc5319f60efa876.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that those are probably great. My set of R1 Concepts pads & slotted rotors for front axle was $137. Not trying to say that cheaper is better, or vice versa. Just giving a pricing comparison to help with decision-making, if price is a major factor.

Thanks.

Yea price is a factor, the 200 is the most id want to spend, even though i really want a bbkit haha but $1500+ yeaaa no.

I just need something thats gonna stop some heavy rotating mass of wheels ill have on soon. The 305 55 20 bfg weigh a good 60lbs and idk what my 20s weigh but im sure its not far off from the tire weight.

The brakes i have now have a fade feel to them and the more they wear it seems to get worse..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia