What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped the truck off a chevy to get a oil change and tire balance and rotation. Front left hub is bad. Quoted me $526.xx.

I advised I have a warranty and to look in the glove box for the info and that it should be covered. I could tell he did not want to call. 15 mins later, it is covered and they are waiting on the auth # and it should be done today. I think I have a $100 ded.

I guess this $1500 3yr / unlimited mile warranty is starting to pay for itself. Now, I just need the engine and tranny to go boom so I can get that replaced by chevy under my warranty, lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I had an ABS actuator go 2 months after I bought my 99. Paid $1800 for the extended warranty and the actuator was $2600 in parts/labor. Sometimes those things work out really well.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an ABS actuator go 2 months after I bought my 99. Paid $1800 for the extended warranty and the actuator was $2600 in parts/labor. Sometimes those things work out really well.
Dam. $2600? Sheesh.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Gees.. my 05 had the abs ecu module thing go and i just left it and drove without abs haha

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you some sort of magician or mind reader? Lol

Neither. I'm just REALLY into portable lifting devices, much like Lee is into lanterns. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent hiding in shrubs just to catch a glimpse of the non-permanent hydraulically-powered sex some people have stored in their garages. I think it's the lack of commitment with the whole portability thing that does it for me. One time, a guy had a BL7000SLX on the floor in between the posts of his Dannmar MX6. I about stripped the flowers off his azalea bush when I blew my load.

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 02 suburban I have replaced everything in the abs system and it's still not right. I just gave up on it and pulled the fuse.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gees.. my 05 had the abs ecu module thing go and i just left it and drove without abs haha

This was back in '03 when I was in college. Actuator would drain the battery even with the truck off (I know, pull the fuse). Anyway, when I bought the truck I was in college and didn't have much for tools or a place to work on it. Got the extended warranty to guard against catastrophe and it ended up paying off. Kind of wish I had one on the Yukon now considering the motor mount ordeal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackman