What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I even checked the mileage and location thru the app when i had to leave it there when new for my shock that was blown out at 3000 miles....

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you ever see the utube vid of the techs that fried the guys clutch on a new Camaro and tried to blame the guy or some shit? Thats what i think about.....

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a side note, when you guys take your truck to the dealer (admittedly most of us don't but occasionally have to), do you find yourself being a creeper and standing at the shop door watching them work on your truck or am I the only person that this distrusting?

I haven't been to a dealer or shop in a looong time for a personal vehicle. But, I do mosey around and kinda watch when/where possible. I usually try to make small talk with the tech- usually something about a next mod, as if I'm standing there to see it on the lift or whatever to get ideas and not there to helicopter the tech.

Distrusting? Maybe. But, trust is earned and not given. I've never been to any shop frequently enough to establish a trusting relationship with a tech, so I feel my suspicion or "distrust" (well, simple lack of trust is more accurate) is warranted. If they have nothing to hide, then they shouldn't mind a car guy (evident by his modded vehicle) watching over his baby and should actually sympathize with him.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I just stood at the roll-up door at then end just so I know what's going on. I just don't trust anyone to treat what's mine with the same care I would.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope havent seen that one.. what a dbag.
Guy had a brand new camaro, dropped it off at a dealership from some minor issue but he hid a recorder or dashcsm was on or something and got the whole thing on tape, they still tried to deny it even after he put up the evidence....

That was my last trip to the dealer warranty work for shock but when i get an inspection the guy i go to makes me drive it in and the tire shop does the same.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Took it to the stealership to get the crank relearn done.

Had a 10 minute, polite disagreement with the service adviser that you don't have to flash the ECM to do a crank relearn. I finally told him, "I know it can be done because I know countless people (you guys) that have had it done, please go ask your tech." He finally did and to his credit, admitted he was wrong. Twenty minutes and $45 later, my P0315 from the tune is gone and I still hate going to the dealer.

On a side note, when you guys take your truck to the dealer (admittedly most of us don't but occasionally have to), do you find yourself being a creeper and standing at the shop door watching them work on your truck or am I the only person that this distrusting?

I tell those f'ers that I'm gonna walk right back there... And I do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hillstrubl

Latest posts