What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully buying some G4's next Friday. I have a huge to do list for the Burb, just need to find the time to do it all. I haven't even had time to have my new Hankook Ventus ST's installed. LMAO
G5 have a better track record. G4 look a little off too. It's looks like a huge light since it has no character line

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully buying some G4's next Friday. I have a huge to do list for the Burb, just need to find the time to do it all. I haven't even had time to have my new Hankook Ventus ST's installed. LMAO
Also have the same tires. Becomes a pain since they are directional. Wear like iron though

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New bulbs arrived to take to the shop for when they start putting my burb back together. I run led parking lights and DRL so they told me to just get whatever and drop it off to them. Still two more weeks or so before I get it back :rolleyes:

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
New bulbs arrived to take to the shop for when they start putting my burb back together. I run led parking lights and DRL so they told me to just get whatever and drop it off to them. Still two more weeks or so before I get it back :rolleyes:

Glad she isn't totaled. We Sport Red Burb's have to stick together! Heck, I remember when you first got her!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad she isn't totaled. We Sport Red Burb's have to stick together! Heck, I remember when you first got her!
Sport red is a pretty sexy color :) looking forward to what you do with yours

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz