What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^White bowtie and CM'd handles look good. Maybe ditch the rear window plastic finger grip for a smoother window look? Esky 3rd looks good too. The clear lens actually ties in with the white paint nicely IMO.
I want to remove that thing in my window too. I wonder if a putty knife and googone will remove it?

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it will. Just some double sticky tape holding it on. I had some fishing line at the time and Goo Gone. The back side is actually hollow. No holes drilled through the glass like on the NBS.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Just finished spot cleaning the carpet. My girl had a bottle of dish soap leak on the way back from grocery shopping. Most of it stayed in the bag but some leaked on the side of the seat and into the carpet. Of course, it wouldn't have leaked onto the floor liner. I learned that soap is a mofo to clean out of carpet. The best way I could get it was to wet the area with water from a bottle, work it into a lather with my hand, suck up the lather with a shop vac and repeat until it wipes dry with no slimy feel. At least it wasn't something like cooking oil or some other food-type substance. It smells nice and the carpet in that area is CLEAN.

I spilled a little bit of bleach on the front passenger side carpet. I tried damn there everything to restore it but nothing worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a silly easy mod that gets easily forgotten. My wife rarely uses just the glass.

With the power liftgate she just goes for the entire door anyways.

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score
Had a pretty crappy week. On Tuesday, a bad windstorm blasted the drivers side of my Suburban. Picked up thousands of rocks, pebbles, and grains of sand and slammed them into my truck.

It ended up breaking 2 windows, badly chipped the other, chipped the inside of the passenger side windows, and chipped the rims. But what bothers me the most is that it pretty much ruined the paint. There are hundreds of chips that went straight through the paint to the metal. and probably thousands of lighter chips that may or may not have gone through the clearcoat.

Hope it won't be a fight with insurance to get the paint covered.

IMG_7877.JPG IMG_7880.JPG IMG_7918.JPG IMG_7907.JPG

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow that sucks :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member