What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@93blkongreenpro

You have a link to the bulbs you went with? Did you have any issues getting it to clip to the OEM harness when you installed the new bulbs? I ask as I tried one set and had to send them back as they would not clip in securely. Thx man.
I did a retrofit with the Morimoto Mini D2S 4.0. I used the h11 harness. XB35 ballast. Morimoto xb35 5500k bulbs. I didnt just replace the bulbs.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a retrofit with the Morimoto Mini D2S 4.0. I used the h11 harness. XB35 ballast. Morimoto xb35 5500k bulbs. I didnt just replace the bulbs.

Ok man thx that info. Looks good and bright too.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok man thx that info. Looks good and bright too.
They are. Nice cutoff so all the light is on the road and not blinding others, so its a safe enjoyable experience for everyone. Theretrofitsource.com sells rebiased bulbs and the harness, so if you want a pnp kit, give them a look. The harness is 35 I think and 50 for a set of bulbs. In clearence, they have the value harness and used ballast, so you could get away for about 150 or so probably.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not bad really for a retro. Good info. Thx for me and others as well.

07LTZJNAK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Replaced driver side front exterior and interior door handles. Exterior handle was not springing back to the closed position and would stand proud about half the time. Interior handle had the sharp peeling chrome issue.

Replaced the idler pulley to get rid of a cold weather squeak up front - nice and quiet now.

LED interior kit, 12V outlet covers and rear view camera harness for the Rosen head unit should arrive at office tomorrow.

JK

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced driver side front exterior and interior door handles. Exterior handle was not springing back to the closed position and would stand proud about half the time. Interior handle had the sharp peeling chrome issue.

Replaced the idler pulley to get rid of a cold weather squeak up front - nice and quiet now.

LED interior kit, 12V outlet covers and rear view camera harness for the Rosen head unit should arrive at office tomorrow.

JK

Dis gon' be good. You gonna shoot a reaction video when you present it to her?

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Did my front brakes. Was able to just turn the rotors and throw some pads on. I just get the cheapies because ceramics always squeak and it drives me crazy. Also realized I had a blown cv boot so I will replace that hopefully this week. Didn't have the part or time to do it yesterday.