What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
made a lumber run to Home Depot. Wife said that she wanted a garden box in our tiny back yard. I reminded her that we have almost zero sun light back there and all of the neighbors back yard farming endeavors have failed.
Next thing I know I'm at Home Depot.

View attachment 62091

Nice to know a PPV can haul the lumber. :D

Fill the box with dirt and a LOT of water. She can raise crawfish. They don't need a lot of light.

Burb!!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damnit @Burb!! you keep doing things to your truck that either I'm looking at doing or want to do. e.g. the push bar and painted grill, heads, and fogs. I was even looking at those exact heads but cutting them up for a HID Retro build.

while we are on the subject, how do those lights look at night, good coverage for driving? I'm more into performance than looks but always like to look good too.

The visibility on the headlights is great just because i actually trashed the HID kit that came with the headlights and got a quality one. The fogs and push bumper lights are off the charts when it comes to visibility. The amber output is just a better light plus it doesn't burn other driver's eyes st night,lol

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
Just got this Curt receiver hitch cap thing off ebay, about $15, free shipping. All metal, not plastic. Plastic ones run around $4. It was a bit more than I wanted to pay but turns out it was really nice and fits perfectly. It's got a foam gasket that you have to compress in order to get the pin in which eliminates any chance of vibration. Nice low/close profile design offers a sleek look with zero bulk.

IMG_20160502_183506.jpg

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vote for May 2016 Truck of the Month

Sponsored by GoTriNova.com detailing products.

logo.png

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thre...ed-by-gotrinova-com-detailing-products.80719/

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Just got this Curt receiver hitch cap thing off ebay, about $15, free shipping. All metal, not plastic. Plastic ones run around $4. It was a bit more than I wanted to pay but turns out it was really nice and fits perfectly. It's got a foam gasket that you have to compress in order to get the pin in which eliminates any chance of vibration. Nice low/close profile design offers a sleek look with zero bulk.

View attachment 62171
Link? @iLikeEggs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019