What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJKendall66

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got in my weBoost Drive 4G-M cell phone/data booster, NMO Antenna Mount, and 800/1900 MHz Omni Directional NMO antenna. Just waiting on my 3/4" Antenna Hole Saw and I'll be mounting the Cell Phone/Data Booster Antenna on the roof along with my UHF Low Profile NMO antenna for my Motorola CDM1250 for public safety use.

After that planning on removing the roof racks, using M6 1.0x20mm round head hex screws and some sealant to cover up the holes. I believe that's the size I read on another thread.

Then finally need to get the windows tinted, and the Push Bumper mounted. Woo, that's my full plan, hopefully it'll be done soon after I get out of this freaking cast! Damn broken ankle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score

CJKendall66

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So question for everyone, I'm doing the LED interior upgrade on my 2007 Tahoe, I only did the fronts so far, and I have a weird problem. They come on fine when I open the doors, but if I push the button to turn them on they turn on and off the dash lights and do not illuminate. They're reputable lights from SuperBrightLEDs and they look awesome but kinda defeats the purpose if I can't turn them on with out my door open lol.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are probably can bus leds. Just get regular ones. No fancy ones needed.

doc_sun

Scotcher
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So question for everyone, I'm doing the LED interior upgrade on my 2007 Tahoe, I only did the fronts so far, and I have a weird problem. They come on fine when I open the doors, but if I push the button to turn them on they turn on and off the dash lights and do not illuminate. They're reputable lights from SuperBrightLEDs and they look awesome but kinda defeats the purpose if I can't turn them on with out my door open lol.

I just fixed the exact same problem in mine when I converted. Check the 10 AMP fuse in position 17 in the box on the driver side when you open the door. it's labelled something like LS LPS. Will cause the interiors not to work when using the switches, nor will the vanity mirror lights in the visor work. Should be a spare on the fuse panel door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayden with 2011 y