What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixed the cooling temp indication/engine hot message problem this morning. It was the sensor. Put a new one in and drove it for a mile with the gauge still not moving + engine hot message on the display and cooling fans running full speed. As the engine warmed up, the new sensor must have crossed a point where the computer decided it could trust it again, and everything returned to normal. The gauge shot up to about 1/3 on the scale, and continued indicating normally from there. The message went away and the fans shut off. Boom! I love easy fixes.
I had to replace mine not long ago as well. I'm happy it was just the sensor and not something major.

13UpInSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about a profile shot? How far does that thing stick out? Does it block the AC vents or fog up from them cooling the plastic down?
Ill see if I can get one. Its about 1.5" at base of the screen. I mounted it deeper into the dash to clear the shifter but its really close when in Drive. You can shift the screen up & down too as it mounts to the unit along with tilting back & forward. I started a basic install thread in the Audio section too

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How's that new ***** feel

B o o t y is censored...

I'm all f'd up. Been so long since I drove her I got to get used to her again. They dropped it off this morning at my job and I ran out to lunch and man did I miss my baby and her ride! My back feels instantly better. We will be getting some quality time together after I get out of this prison of a job tonight. Going to fill her belly and give her a nice clean wash. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74