What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jebt2921

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience wasn't bad at all thus far.
atapu3y3.jpg

I did fail to use a flat black paint pen to outline the buttons before applying them. As a result I do have some bleeding. But to my surprise, the owner of this company called me and is sending replacements to me. I'm actually pleasantly surprised with the quality of them. Takes about 10 min to install them and keep in mine that you might need a paint pen to avoid any bleeding. It's interesting that he told me the paint on the oem buttons is actually not paint at all but is an ink. I would definitely recommend this product so far. Here's a pic of my bleed through but I'll get it fixed next week when I get the new decals.
tezemumy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jebt2921

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$25. I couldn't find a replacement unit for less than about $100. The owner said he's give them a lifetime warranty as long as you have your ride too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I bought the new unit for mine off amazon and you still have to take them apart and swap the face plates around. I can't remember how much I paid but man it makes a difference.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced both front hub assemblies this morning. Took me an hour for both. I'm getting pretty fast :lol:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, today it's a balmy 35* but tomorrow it's dipping back into the single digits again for a few days so it was either today or at least a week from now and I didn't want to wait that long for something of that nature that needs replacement :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubba6

Latest posts