What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's everyone out there have or using for a sub $100 scanner than can also read ABS, airbag, chassis codes, life stream data, etc?

I have an iCarSoft one that does everything I need that I picked up a year or so ago for about $80. My uncle is looking to pick one up for himself and I was going to recommend the same one I have, but the price has went up now to $120. Figured I'd check and see if there was anything better/cheaper out there to recommend to him.

He has a fleet of '03+ GM trucks/suvs, so doesn't really need anything that works on a Volvo, BMW, etc, etc.
No good answer at the moment (I don't recall which one I have), but the term "fleet" makes me think cost shouldn't be a deciding factor in something like a code reader. Even just having two vehicles keeps me from considering cost on some things (to a point).

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No good answer at the moment (I don't recall which one I have), but the term "fleet" makes me think cost shouldn't be a deciding factor in something like a code reader. Even just having two vehicles keeps me from considering cost on some things (to a point).
Uh-oh, i better sell a vehicle pdq...;)

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's everyone out there have or using for a sub $100 scanner than can also read ABS, airbag, chassis codes, life stream data, etc?

I have an iCarSoft one that does everything I need that I picked up a year or so ago for about $80. My uncle is looking to pick one up for himself and I was going to recommend the same one I have, but the price has went up now to $120. Figured I'd check and see if there was anything better/cheaper out there to recommend to him.

He has a fleet of '03+ GM trucks/suvs, so doesn't really need anything that works on a Volvo, BMW, etc, etc.
some of the craftsman can be found used for around $80 that does everything there just not fancy with a color display, I upgraded and sold mine a while back

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got back from deployment yesterday and this is what the Tahoe looked like. I don’t think the wife washed it once while I was gone. Good thing I get 2 weeks R&R. But I did get it washed off, oil changed, and Esky roof rack mounted. More pics after it gets cleaned correctly. Also hoping to put the 26’s back on
b5f01608dcbb783b5337bfd9ed6460b4.jpgcec6cc359fa3ddfbe71fc47e4a270901.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score

OBDLink MX or MX+ and a full/paid version of Torque Pro

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Hi-psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OBDLink MX or MX+ and a full/paid version of Torque Pro

I'm a big Torque user also and tried to sell him on this, but he isn't very technology literate and is an iPhone user.

Torque won't do suspension, chassis, airbag, etc stuff though. Just basic OBD-II powertrain stuff.

This is what I have for the extended stuff, which I'll likely recommend to him, just thought to ask everyone if there was something in that price range better/more capable.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NLM7W5U/

Reaction score
I'm a big Torque user also and tried to sell him on this, but he isn't very technology literate and is an iPhone user.

Torque won't do suspension, chassis, airbag, etc stuff though. Just basic OBD-II powertrain stuff.

This is what I have for the extended stuff, which I'll likely recommend to him, just thought to ask everyone if there was something in that price range better/more capable.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NLM7W5U/
The MX+ works with iPhone, and their software that comes with it, OBDLink, is pretty capable, and I think you get 1 optional add-on (normally $9.99) with the MX+ purchase.

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigburb3500