What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Purchased this past week!
07 LTZ one owner with 135k very well maintained miles.
Put a new set of Cooper ATPs on it and will be getting a BB tube in the next couple weeks.
cddc8a3db9491007f14049f120308f86.jpg52345c06a94d478bb0b39f8be8a29bc3.jpg5232fd484deb39af00aa5ff37698cace.jpg11bb4a5fe9968ec9d71ea28f5112a5d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice.

Reaction score
Got T-***** by a drunk driver who ran the light. Spun across intersection and stopped when I hit a telephone pole. Side curtain airbags deployed on both sides all the way back. I'm sure the Denali is totalled.

Currently Sitting waiting at Childrens Hospital ER while my kids get xrays and CT scans. My 17 year old was in front passenger seat and my 9 year old was in the third row passenger side. She has a lot of bruising on her neck/shoulder and across her abdomen from the seat belt.

Will get some pics of the damage in a couple days. I didn't take any at the scene, too busy dealing with the fire department and paramedics, then left in the ambulance with the kids.

2001 Yukon SLT
2011 Yukon Denali

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around and got my TPMS tool out and programmed the sensors in new the new wheels. That thing sure has paid for itself already.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got T-***** by a drunk driver who ran the light. Spun across intersection and stopped when I hit a telephone pole. Side curtain airbags deployed on both sides all the way back. I'm sure the Denali is totalled.

Currently Sitting waiting at Childrens Hospital ER while my kids get xrays and CT scans. My 17 year old was in front passenger seat and my 9 year old was in the third row passenger side. She has a lot of bruising on her neck/shoulder and across her abdomen from the seat belt.

Will get some pics of the damage in a couple days. I didn't take any at the scene, too busy dealing with the fire department and paramedics, then left in the ambulance with the kids.

2001 Yukon SLT
2011 Yukon Denali

Damn, seriously damn... hope you guys are ok man, sorry bro...... ****** drunk assholes..... cant stand that shit.... think about it all the time when my kids are with me. Just be glad you were in a truck and not some rinky **** little gas saver...

Reaction score
The other car was an older (nbs) Yukon/Tahoe/Escalade, not sure because there was nothing left of the front end. He hit us on the passenger side doing about 40mph.

2001 Yukon SLT
2011 Yukon Denali

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

2001 Yukon SLT
2011 Yukon Denali

Holy cow. Praying for you.