What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a slow air leak in the left rear tire due to the TPMS being cracked at the stem. Replaced with a new stem without TPMS. Now I have the low air tire warning light on my dash. How can I get rid of this or disable the TPMS altogether?

You can’t. TPMS system can’t be disabled, so you need to either install a working sensor or come up with some kind of workaround as suggested above.

@Rocket Man figured out how to disable his system, but he doesn't know how exactly. That SOB just pulled a bunch of fuses while troubleshooting a transmission problem and his TPMS system has been chill ever since. I studied up on every fuse in my box that didn't have a clear designation and got nowhere. I'm wondering if it shares a circuit or is labeled as something else to deter tampering. You'd think such info would've been found out long ago, though.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Torched my siezed tie rods so I could set the front toe alignment. Also replace the leaking oil plate block off gasket

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmm, mine is clunking on a hard acceleration, motor mounts seem fine I held my foot on the brake in gear and gave it gas and the motor barely budged, both the differentials were recently rebuilt and it made no difference.

04Huck

"I'd rather be lucky than good"
Reaction score
It would clunk as I was coming off the brake, before I even touched the accelerator. It seemed to happen more when I had harder stops.
Hmmm, I’ve got the same issue. Guess I’ll be doing a slip yoke and all new fluid in the rear end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

Latest posts