What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice day with 68 degrees today in Northern Cali, .... rolled the windows down while driving home and am hearing the all so familiar clacking sound of a rock stuck in the tire.

Came home and want to remove the rock out of the tire tread, NO SUCH LUCK. No clue where I picked up this bolt but when I tried to pull it out the air was already hissing at me.

I am at America's Tire Company getting it fixed.

I had one like that and plugged it myself with a tire repair kit from Autozone. Bolt was so big I had to use 2 plugs lol. Never leaked one bit but have moved on to another set of tires....
Hope it gets fixed properly for ya ;)

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had one like that and plugged it myself with a tire repair kit from Autozone. Bolt was so big I had to use 2 plugs lol. Never leaked one bit but have moved on to another set of tires....
Hope it gets fixed properly for ya ;)

Thanks Jason.

Yes, it was properly fixed, .......... plugged AND patched.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Credit to 01ssreda4 for the idea!

Playing with some LED "fog" lights. I'll use them in more of an "off road" light capacity.

Got one of them mocked up

Cost $28 for the two lights, $6 for kwikweld (no welder :( ), $6 for the plug pigtails.

IMAG1078.jpg
IMAG1076.jpg

IMAG1070.jpg

IMAG1072.jpg

Its just propped up in the fog light bucket in the bumper ATM, so not aimed @ all. Ill finish the wires with some heatshrink and split loom.

It came out more blue in the pics than to the naked eye I feel like.

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sent my SS bumper to the body shop to have it prepped so I can put it on the tahoe to get it ready for paint. Bought a backup ride since my tahoe has spent more time in the shop then in my driveway.lol Hoping the shop will give me a answer by monday if it's the heads or not so I can order another set.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped off my parts to be color matched at the painters today. They are a little behind at the shop and finishing a project on this big girl...so it might be a few extra days.

Attachments

• IMG_2153.jpg
    IMG_2153.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 8
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 8

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped off my parts to be color matched at the painters today. They are a little behind at the shop and finishing a project on this big girl...so it might be a few extra days.

Thats gonna look sooo good. :)

01ssreda4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Credit to 01ssreda4 for the idea!

Playing with some LED "fog" lights. I'll use them in more of an "off road" light capacity.

Got one of them mocked up

Cost $28 for the two lights, $6 for kwikweld (no welder :( ), $6 for the plug pigtails.

IMAG1078.jpg
IMAG1076.jpg

IMAG1070.jpg

IMAG1072.jpg

Its just propped up in the fog light bucket in the bumper ATM, so not aimed @ all. Ill finish the wires with some heatshrink and split loom.

It came out more blue in the pics than to the naked eye I feel like.

Looks great.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put my new stickers on today. 2 days from Cali to WI via snail mail was great. Thanks Blackbear! They are actually black-the sun makes them look silver. Lost parts of the old ones when the GF decided to scrape off the ice last week when she used my truck.....

Attachments

• Blackbear.jpg
    Blackbear.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 22

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ge1176