What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s a hold down hook. It hooks around the body of the jack and holds the chock blocks. You can kid of see it in this picture.

View attachment 403065
Thank you very much indeed. I will look tomorrow and inspect the jack situation.
Is that picture in the right direction? (bottom down and left and right correct)

Because my Jack is installed in the opposite direction, so that the yellow wheel is pointed to the front of the car.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much indeed. I will look tomorrow and inspect the jack situation.
Is that picture in the right direction? (bottom down and left and right correct)

Because my Jack is installed in the opposite direction, so that the yellow wheel is pointed to the front of the car.
Same deal, just looks like it’s mirrored. Your manual should show how it all fits. Here is a picture from the 2003 Tahoe manual.

1688242734725.png

Gmg0547

Reaction score
Just got back from our first long trip with the Yukon. 600 miles from Wilmington, NC to Corolla, NC and back. The truck did great. All gauges looked normal the whole time. I trans temp stayed at about 185 no matter the speed but I think that is normal range. The kids named her Yuky so that is how she will be forever known. Overall great trip and happy she got us there and back with 0 issues and fit all of our beach stuff. Mission accomplished!

hertahoe

Reaction score
Finally fixed the squeaky rear brakes. The retaining clip was rubbing on the top of the rotor once they were heated up. It would embarrass my daughter when I dropped her off at school. Simply took off the caliper, pads and clip. Gave them a little squeeze with pliers, put some brake quiet on and no more squeaky. Getting ready to do complete front end refresh in the next few weeks. Upper/lower CA, hubs, tie rods, sway bar f/b, axles, hub assembly, idler arm and pitman. Oh and body bushing kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patjones310