What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3Dog

Reaction score
Have already completed all my interior lights with LEDs, finally did the puddle lights today with LEDs. Much brighter, and now matches the light color and brightness when I open the door.

Ansin529

Reaction score
I recently purchased my 2001 Tahoe and have done the following over a period of about two months!

Installed an aftermarket stereo because of a parasitic drain caused by the oem radio.

Removed rear speakers and sub as all were blown and falling apart and replaced them with aftermarket replacements.

Installed new headlights, full led set ups and HID kits.

Replaced the stock fog lights as the originals were burnt, inoperable and missing lenses.

Installed a curved LED light bar across front of roof!

Installed a 3" leveling kit with shock extenders and Z71 rear springs.

Replaced stock 16s with a chrome 20" inch replacement and 35x12.50x20s. The tires came with wheels. No scrubbing as of yet but I'll be replacing tires with 33s later on!

An exhaust system will be next along with new leather seat covers! My front seats aren't bad at all but I'd like them to look better! The last picture is the Tahoe at the home of the man I purchased it from!

My next issue is to trace source of a recent problem. My ABS and Brake lights are on now. Ugh lol...

20191227_203659.jpg 20191227_203747.jpg 20191128_091929.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I recently purchased my 2001 Tahoe and have done the following over a period of about two months!

Installed an aftermarket stereo because of a parasitic drain caused by the oem radio.

Removed rear speakers and sub as all were blown and falling apart and replaced them with aftermarket replacements.

Installed new headlights, full led set ups and HID kits.

Replaced the stock fog lights as the originals were burnt, inoperable and missing lenses.

Installed a curved LED light bar across front of roof!

Installed a 3" leveling kit with shock extenders and Z71 rear springs.

Replaced stock 16s with a chrome 20" inch replacement and 35x12.50x20s. The tires came with wheels. No scrubbing as of yet but I'll be replacing tires with 33s later on!

An exhaust system will be next along with new leather seat covers! My front seats aren't bad at all but I'd like them to look better! The last picture is the Tahoe at the home of the man I purchased it from!

My next issue is to trace source of a recent problem. My ABS and Brake lights are on now. Ugh lol...

View attachment 237382 View attachment 237383 View attachment 237384
Looks really good. Welcome. We need some interior pics. Check your solder joints in your abs unit under the truck. They tend to crack--needing to be reflowed--usually.

Ansin529

Reaction score
Looks really good. Welcome. We need some interior pics. Check your solder joints in your abs unit under the truck. They tend to crack--needing to be reflowed--usually.

I'll check tomorrow. I was hoping to have enough time tomorrow to check all grounds as well.

I'll also post pictures of headlights and LES light bar as well! It is insanely bright!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agjncndjxnnn