What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Got the white stuff on Monday after I washed her on Sunday, go figure. Temps went from mid 40s-50s to teens over night. Crazy shot of the sunset with a thick overcast. Been driving it more since I have full security protection, and ok a remote start is a bonus lol. Also took the grille inserts out, was just too much chrome for now.

20181029_185309.jpg

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thouse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly the wheels are off of a 2015 Silverado that the dealership put custom wheels on.

I want to get some different wheels for my 04 tahoe but would like to get some takeoffs that are not super pricey.

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Update:

Radiator is definitely cracked, somewhere. Didn’t lose enough fluid for the temps to change in the 3+ hours of driving after the hit, but that significantly reduces the probability of getting to keep her.
:bawl:

So if anyone’s got a line on an 09-10 with a 6.2 in it, let me know.

Looks like it’s gonna be goodbye to the old girl. Damage is up to 6k, so we’re past the threshold for damage.

Payout is gonna be 8.5k, which is fair. I can keep her for 2 of that, and risk fixing it, but damage may end up exceeding the remainder after that, and she still needs tranny replacement in next 10k, and power steering pump, powerboost replacement. Not including rear main seal leak, and other various little things.

I hate to let her go, but maybe it’s time. I know I’ll regret it because the nnbs seats are nowhere near as good. But found one with built in trailer brake controls (needed) and 70k miles for decent price.

Gladly still taking any opinions. Bear in mind though, this truck is going to be a pull vehicle for 26’ camping trailer as I travel nationwide as a nurse. And from what I continue to read, a tune and some simple mods on the 5.3 should still give me all I need.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to getting tires for the wheels that I purchased a few years ago. Apparently my procrastination skills are more advanced than I thought. Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain 265/70R18.

View attachment 210224 View attachment 210225
Looks good, but dude I have been sitting on installing my already painted side skirts my new leather seat covers etc since April lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigchad1