What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just made an offer on a TBSS intake, throttle body, fuel rails and injectors. I think I'll go that route with a cam shortly after @Fosscore ! That might do me for awhile anyway!

You waste no time friend. lol This NBS thread is getting pretty charged up under the hood as of late. Nice work @Tonyrodz and didn't @#1taho just get a 6.0 too? I see an SC happening by summer coming from someone.....:waytogo:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed gibson headers along with carven dual exhaust.
e4363c7345608af5fce9478e3e0dc90a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bet that is going to sound mean. Give us a sound clip, pics udnerneath if you got em when you get a chance. Nice wheels BTW. @Beezaroh

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
You waste no time friend. lol This NBS thread is getting pretty charged up under the hood as of late. Nice work @Tonyrodz and didn't @#1taho just get a 6.0 too? I see an SC happening by summer coming from someone.....:waytogo:
Yeah I did a swap last summer. But I ran out of patience. I didn't do the cam and kicking myself. @Tonyrodz is boss. I should have waited another two weeks and could have had a cam. Living curiosity through Tony.
Great job

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can i post a video? I have one. Not the best but its something lol

Go to reply bar tap the plus sign then the paper clip and choose the video and send hope this helps bud can't wait

Beezaroh

Reaction score
Go to reply bar tap the plus sign then the paper clip and choose the video and send hope this helps bud can't wait

I tried. It says network error have a clue why it says that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotwell69

Latest posts