Wet Passenger Carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blatta1999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after letting the flex seal set up for a while I sprayed it down completely today with the hose. I see no water coming in at this time. I'm hoping this fixed my issue. Again the leak appeared to be in the floorboard on the driver side, in the weld up behind the e brake pedal. I sprayed the truck good and saw no intrusion of water. Don't know if anyone else had this but maybe it will help.

XLDenali06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after letting the flex seal set up for a while I sprayed it down completely today with the hose. I see no water coming in at this time. I'm hoping this fixed my issue. Again the leak appeared to be in the floorboard on the driver side, in the weld up behind the e brake pedal. I sprayed the truck good and saw no intrusion of water. Don't know if anyone else had this but maybe it will help.

Thanks for the info. I'm not having issues on my driver's side, as far as I know, but it's good to know one potential place to check if I do. I do have a leak on the passenger side, and I suspect I need to seal up under the cowl.

rv8pilot

Reaction score
Just happened to pull this up as I have a persistently damp carpet on the driver's side after a rain. Some good ideas here to pursue. A while back somebody had a question about removing the wiper arms. I have used a good battery terminal puller for this along with a bit of penetrating oil. Put some grease on the splines and it will be easier next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo