Weird Door Lock Issue 04 Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey Y'all.

Got an 04 Burb Z71. Here's the issue at hand.

Unlocking with the key fob all doors unlock great. No issues. BUT, when locking the doors the passenger door won't lock with the fob or button. Unlocks just fine with fob and button.

I've done tons of door lock actuators on many different cars over the years, but I've honestly never experienced this issue where it unlocks fine but won't lock except doing it manually.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Y'all!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hit the junk yard, easy job
"sometimes" a little lube will help but if it is not even trying to lock then just replace it.

OP
OP
TylerHagerdorn
Reaction score
hit the junk yard, easy job
"sometimes" a little lube will help but if it is not even trying to lock then just replace it.
I've noticed that it will lock if I hit the lock button on the fob 3 or 4 times. It's not that it doesn't lock at all. Just takes a few locks to get it to lock. Unlocks just fine. Yeah I was at the junkyard yesterday but I didn't take my torx bits with me so I didn't get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660