Weathertech custom fit interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:whymewhyme: You haz bad jokes..... :D

clayp

Reaction score
Guys with Suburbans/XL's if you have buckets how well do the Weathertechs cover the spot between the 2nd row buckets?
I know that the Weathertech for the Tahoes completely covers this area, but have heard conflicting answers whether the Subs/XL's are covered too.
Thanks

mine covers completely as well.

grebva3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was given the rear cargo weather tech from the dealership and it is awesome. I just traded my bench seat for two buckets this weekend and they guy I traded with had the complete interior weather tech. His wife did not like them at all and wanted the carpet mats so we traded those as well. I have only had them for three days but man I really like them and they fit very well!!! Great product and even made in the USA!

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot I posted in this thread, thanks for the replies regarding my question, looks like more money to spend.

2007tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put the husky's in everything I drive. I have the full set for my 02 hoe and just put them in my (new to me) 08 yesterday. Great fit.... I looked at the weathertechs just to try something different but they were too much money and didn't look as good (IMO).

I have had both husky and weathertech in a few different vehicles. The weathertech mats are not very good but the liners are awesome. Once you use a weathertech liner you will never go back to a husky liner. Everything is nicer from the fit, finish, and materials. They are well worth the extra money imo.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought the "WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit Front Mats" for the front and love them. Perfect fit and easy to clean up.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
I have 2nd row buckets- fit was fair but I was expecting rubber and got vinyl skating rink for my bullmastiff so I sent the whole damn package back ~ $600 or so and replaced them with...train horns :)

Trainhorns huh? Well welcome my fellow blaster...I have two hornblaster kits on my trucks! And for that weather tech, I found out $300 dollars later that the Brown leather in my Yuko does NOT matchr their brown.

Blakesan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matts are awesome having them deform so easy sucks tho.