Wanted a 2500 HD hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
you and like 10 other dudes on the forum... I keep hitting up people who are driving around with company owned work trucks. I know I will get a taker one of these days.

OP
OP
jdpromo33

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
you and like 10 other dudes on the forum... I keep hitting up people who are driving around with company owned work trucks. I know I will get a taker one of these days.

But I've seen them online. I was just hoping for a cheaper one and one painted black would be awesome!!

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
the first one is not HD.... I cant tell the difference between the second and third one though.

I do know that the aftermarket hoods are all thiner guage metal then the OEM hood

OP
OP
jdpromo33

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
Yeah second and third one is what I'm looking at but need to know the gauge info.
The OEM ones are around $400.

Can I still use the exisiting brackets/hinges from the Hoe or do those need replacing also?

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
the OEM HD hood is a direct swap with the OEM non HD hood... Thats why I have been waiting for someone to just swap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900