Want to lift!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09HOE4X4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 09 LT2/5.3/6speed/4X4 and I want to put 6" to 9" of lift, but I have a family and the money would not allow. Also it would be hard for the wife to get the toddler in.

So I am thinking about a spacer kit with rancho quick lift front and new rear.

I was thinking about this spacer,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LIFT-KIT-BI...oe&hash=item2ebd1b6fca&vxp=mtr#ht_1849wt_1185

I would go with the CCM but want more this one gives maybe 3.5f/2.5r.

I also want to run some XD series wheels 18" and 33/12.50/18 nitto mud grappler.

Questions

What does the quick lift give you by itself?

Also do you think with all that I want could I do 33" without rub?
(i guess it really does not matter I do not mind trimming but still want to know)

As you can see in one pic I am not afraid to get dirty!!

Attachments

• Tahoe.jpg
    Tahoe.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Tahoe1.jpg
    Tahoe1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

akbrener

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the quick lift gives you around 2" max, but not 100% on that. I think if you want to run 33s then the CCM kit would be enough.

Rough Country makes a 3.5" lift kit, but some people are on the fence with the design of the kit and the longevity of the suspension bushings and ball joints. They have re-designed the kit and supposedly took care of the issue with ball joints and alignment issues.

If you search through this part of the forum, i think there are a few good threads that show off CCM kits as well as a couple with the rough country.

crashmaniac11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
4" bds

I put a 4" BDS lift on my 07 Yukon, it came out perfect and does not sit to high so it would be perfect with kids. I bought it off ebay and spend 1695.00 with free shipping. I have had it for about 3 months and i love it. I have it posted in my other thread on page 2 if you wanna check it out.

08z71tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was considering upgrading to that same lift... 3.5f an 2.5r... for the price its great... but is it a POS???

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the angles with this kit?

08z71tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i really dont know... it would be cool to find out if it will f up my truck b4 i buy it

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i really dont know... it would be cool to find out if it will f up my truck b4 i buy it

I would be leery of this big of a lift with just spacers as it may give you some bad angles on your shafts.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be leery of this big of a lift with just spacers as it may give you some bad angles on your shafts.

Trust this guy. He knows everything about other peoples shafts...

:hands:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
513Tahoe